Wednesday, November 2, 2022

GETTING OUT THERE

With One of the Boys: Surviving Dartmouth, Family, and the Wilderness of Men finished, it is time to publish. I am in the process of doing that. As scary as it feels to go public with my story, I also feel the beginning of liberation. I'm grateful for the entire journey. As hard as it all has been. 

But I need to say more. As this country's foundations shake, as lies, distortion, and disinformation spreads, and as so many countries turn to the far-right, I urge you to vote Democratic, knowing full well that taking a political stance may alienate readers. Sorry if that is the case. There's just too much at stake now. And how about women having control over their bodies? It takes my breath away. VOTE!

Okay, will finish this for now. Don't know if anyone will read. Out of my control. As are so many things.

Be well, friends!|

No comments:

Post a Comment